- THERMOSPRAY 300 is essentially ENVIROSPRAY 300 installed at a specific dry density of 50 kg/m3 which offers the best thermal performance in its class.
- THERMOSPRAY 800 has slightly reduced transmission loss properties when compared to ENVIROSPRAY 300, due to the reduced density, however there is no compromise with noise reduction coefficients.
- Spray application thickness vary from 30mm to 100mm thickness which offer a Thermal Resistivity of R2.6 m2oK/W
- Adequate masking is provided to adjacent unsprayed surfaces and THERMOSPRAY 800 is pumped to a 2 component spray gun that injects an adhesive while impacting the dry fibres on the surface to be treated. After the required thickness has been sprayed, the application is allowed to cure for proper adhesion to occur.
- THERMOSPRAY 300 is a monolithic application that faithfully follows all surface contours and can be easily applied even with very limited access.
- Metal Roofs of stadiums, factories, theatres and educational facilities for thermal insulation and condensation control in combination with superb rain noise attenuation.
- Concrete floors above open car parks, commercial buildings, plantrooms and shopping centres for heat loss reduction and hence proper functioning of air-conditioning equipment.
|Optimum Density||50 kg/m3|
|Available density Range||45 kg/m3 to 60 kg/m3|
|Spread of Flame Index||0|
|Heat Developed Index||0|
|Smoke developed Index||3|
|Thermal Conductivity||0.0384 W/moK|
|Material Safety Data Sheet||Available on request – CONTACT US|
|Test Reports||Available on request – CONTACT US|
|NOISE REDUCTION COEFFICIENTS||CLICK HERE – SPECIFICATIONS|